29 April 2014

Travel Philippines: Ilocos Sur

Demons of Oblivion in the City of Angels 

Last summer, my laptop's iTunes was on a Lana del Rey loop. This time, I find myself excessively listening to Thirty Seconds to Mars' Love Lust Faith + Dreams, Bastille's Bad Blood, and Imagine Dragons' Night Visions. I wanted to think of a witty portmanteau of my favorite singles from each album but my creative juices are failing me so I did the second best I could - come up with a title using the three. 

  photo IMG_4773_zpse03fceb2.jpg

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide
- Demons

 photo IMG_4768_zps33240d6d.jpg

When you play it hard
And I try to follow you there
It's not about control
But I turn back when I see where you go 
- Oblivion

 photo IMG_4774_zps52fdfdf6.jpg

All my life I was never there
Just a ghost running scared
Here, our dreams aren't made
They're won
- City of Angels

 photo IMG_4765_zpsf6a571c9.jpg
It's tobacco season in the North!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...