01 April 2011

Trend: Color Blocking

Right after our last class, we headed to Rockwell cause we thought that we need to relax before we take our finals next week. And besides, we were hoping that 'something' will happen there. But it didn't. For a while we were disappointed and a little sad until we thought, it's April Fool's Day which means that we should not be sad and make someone else sad instead ;) We had our late lunch in Chili's where we subtly told the waiters that it's Hannah's birthday, but it really is not, just so we can we have free sundaes. I guess the waiters were dense that's why they weren't able to get our message. Hahaha.
Photobucket
I feasted on Ceasar Salad with Grilled Shrimps
Photobucket
Hannah and her Buffalo Salad
Photobucket
Lina and her BBQ Chicken Salad
After a cup of Pistachio ice cream and a few more talk, we went to Lina's where the following pictures were taken. If you've noticed we are sort of colorful today. Okay, I mean we are more than colorful today. We tried color blocking. What say you? Do you think we did justice to the trend or what? ;;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


We have a message for anyone who wishes to watch this 2 second - video:



Since I'm on it, I would like to correct the term I used in describing my food diet. I'm actually having the Pescetarian diet. It's a diet which includes seafood, nuts, veggies, fruits, grains and dairy but definitely excludes meat. So there. Thanks to Lolita, a fellow blogger who has kick ass hair, for introducing to me this term. Visit her blog here :)

2 comments:

  1. What a video =)))) -h

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hair flip without much flip for me. :)) -l

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...