13 April 2011

A Dose of Vintage

I've taken interest in blogging because of inspirational women who, in their own rights, became the epitome of strong - willed and beautiful. One of them is Jane Aldridge of seaofshoes When it comes to vintage dressing, with all its class and grandeur, she is the master.

I instantly remembered her because of what I was wearing. I put on this matching top and bottom which belong to my lola. She said she wore them sometime around the 1950s. I love the way women dress now but I guess a touch of vintage every now and then is not so bad after all :) 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
With my cousin Alissa who is in her coined over alls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...