15 April 2011

And dots all over

I had my cup of coffee with my dad and brothers, again. A quick recap: Gio said that he made dad read my P.S. note from the 10 Random Things About Me that's why they hurriedly went home in Manila. Going back to my coffee-obsession. There's really something about coffee that makes its drinkers addicted to it. Or perhaps I'm addicted to only one brand. Yup, you know it ;) If you'll ask me out for a cup of my favorite coffee blended teas and frappes, most probably you'll win my yes. Haha! Another thing, I started drinking coffee mid - 2010. And since then, I have taken it religiously.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

(Hi Jyn! I swear this was the first and will be the last time that I'll wear this turban cause it's already yours. So you better claim this and the rest from me soon :> )

Have I told you that I love to write, scribble and just doodle? I was writing down on my 2011 planner when I saw my other planners from previous years, waiting to be read over again. So read over I did.

Photobucket
Photobucket 

 In the first pages of my planners, these words can be found:

Photobucket
I took pictures of random pages from each of my 6 planners.
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Made me miss High School! :| Miss you, Gianellaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you too, Barbs!!! Really really do :> Look at the pictures. A lot of the entries there include our stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you know it was me? :)) You got your license already. :| Inggit! See you soon, please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Turban, Gel! I miss you! ♥C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, I have this psychic thing going nowadays that's why it was so easy for me to know it was you, Barbs :) And yes please, come here soon!!! :>

    Hi Chow!!!!!!! OMG is this coincidental or not. I'm making a blog on make ups and I was just thinking about you. I missed you, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...