08 April 2011

FROSH No More

It's the last day of my being a FROSH!!! Yay for me!!! I'm done with my finals. And so are my friends except for those who will take the qualifying examinaton this friday. Good luck, you guys! :)

Lina, Tin, Hannah and I took the same exam - Busorga which was scheduled to be taken from 3:30 - 5:30 PM. We were all to meet up at 1PM. But Tin and I decided to meet earlier. We're supposed to meet at 11AM but ever the late comer, I arrived around 11:30. We talked and talked and talked about random things and one of which is our Summer Resolution (yup, it's good only for summer) ;)

The pivotal point of the entire day:
I had my very first initiation for... for something that is truly a human weakness. Words are failing me now so I guess I would have to leave this as it is.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...