26 April 2011

BEACH PLEASE!

As I'm writing this down, I'm trying to ignore the pain coming from my left abdomen. I went to see my doctor earlier, contemplating on what to wish for: whether to have some serious internal complication or to wish that the uncomfortable feeling within me is just because of some common sickness like ulcer. Although I doubt that I have the latter, considering that I have a healthy diet and I eat on time. I'll be going back to the hospital tomorrow; hopefully, I would know what brings about the painful stabbing. So anyway, there's this one other thing that's bothering me. April's almost over and I still haven't been to the beach!!! Bummer.

Photobucket

Let me just leave with you these photos taken last Saturday.

Photobucket
Photobucket 
taken at Heaven's Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...