15 February 2014

Another Year Older


I’ve been spending a lot of my free time browsing Pinterest so I thought, might as well make it useful for me. Aside from saving the boards I deem helpful to me either now or in the long run, I can make the quotes I read there writing prompts here. After all, I’m a self-proclaimed chatterbox who can talk endlessly. Besides, there has to be a way to make this self-serving blog continue rolling. Haha!

 photo quotes_zps4fcb80ab.jpg

2014's birthday celebration has been different from the previous years. If before I'm all for having numerous celebrations with the different people in my life, this year I chose to be behind the curtain. I woke up days before the 8th of January and decided I no longer wanted to put me in the middle of everything. I'm so used to doing things in respect of myself and for once, I wanted to step back a little. Even if it was the one day in a year that I can get away with the it's-all-about-me attitude; especially because it was my birthday. Of course, there's been a celebration. My mom wouldn't let it pass without one. But I let her do all the planning. 

 photo IMG_28792_zpsed40f1b0.jpg
Top: Topshop | Shorts: Zara | Watch: Anne Klein | Turban: Flatterbuy | Belt: Giordano | Sandals: Topshop

 photo Photoon1-11-14at448PM_zpsb830eda7.jpg
 photo IMG_4038_zpsfcf2c72b.jpg
 photo quotes3_zpscdeccfe5.jpg
 photo IMG_2872_zpsf472c661.jpg
 photo IMG_4050_zps5592757a.jpg
 photo IMG_4032_zpsdcf14c96.jpg
 photo IMG_4063_zps76d12521.jpg
Thanks to the management of Vieux Chalet for my cakes. I've deleted the photo of the other one. Your food never changes, it's still as good as how I remembered it!

 photo quotes4_zps51b01b99.jpg
What are the worries of people who have reached their twenties? Aren't they supposed to be taking the first step towards the realization of their lifetime wish? What if they don't know where to start? What happens then? How come sometimes the doubts eat up the enthusiasm? I turned another year older. I know so because it's getting too difficult to find the answers.

Over-all Verdict: 
It was different but it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. It was rather pleasant :)

 photo Photoon1-11-14at443PM_zpse256f717.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...