31 January 2013

My Birthday Celebration

High School never ends! It never did, and it never will.

I organized an overnight party where I invited my favorite people from HS. It was soooo fun reliving our crazy "habits" and introducing new ones. I guess that's what makes reunions memorable - the fact that even after months have passed, it feels as though there hasn't been any distance.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater: H&M| Shorts: Giordano

Karen Soledad. Vary Jonson. Jerone Malangen. Jana Medel. Gel Nobleza. Jeanne dela Rosa. Lia Pangilinan. Angelica Ferrer. Lexie Reyes. Riva Quizon. Charlene Dacara. Arisa Watanabe. Gui Adriano.
To those who weren't able to attend (you know who you are), don't worry kids. I still love you :>

I didn't bring my camera so all the pictures in here were grabbed from several Instagram accounts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...