12 January 2013

Birthday Dinner

A family that is a lover of food, for every birthday and occasion that we celebrate, we make it a point to try restaurants where reputable chefs are the head cook and that the ambiance calls for exclusivity. For my birthday dinner, my family and I reserved a table in Buenisimo by Cafe Ysabel. Their food are prepared by Chefs Gene, Gino and Giannina Gonzalez, so any diner could expect highly of the overall taste and presentation of the gourmet dishes. As for the place, I'd produly recommend it to anyone who has people-anxiety from time to time, just like me and my family. Besides, have I told you I've a soft spot for anyone whose name starts with a G? ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Appetizers:
Photobucket
Dip Sampler - Spinach, Smoked Fish, Chorizo and Toasted Ciabitta Slices
Photobucket
Foie Gras Sausage

Main Dishes:
Photobucket
Lengua Con Cetas - Ox tongue, Green Olives, Button Mushrooms, Brown Sauce
Photobucket
Pasta Ysabel - Shrimps, Fish Fillet, Mussels, Clams, Mushrooms, White Sauce
Photobucket
Crackling Pork Ribs - Super Crispy Pork, Cilantro Garlic Rice, Peppercorn Gravy, Cranberry Jelly
Photobucket
Salmon Steak with Pearl Onion Merlot Glaze and Hazel Nut Butter Cream
Photobucket
Lamb Stew with Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Photobucket
Photobucket
Galician Style US Riblets with Wild Mushroom Ragout
When it comes to steaks, we all prefer it cooked Medium-Rare. Carnivores! Hahaha

Dessert:
Photobucket
Buenisimo Molten Chocolate Cake - Chili, Saffron, Dark Chocolate Cake, Truffle Center, Caramel Sauce, Vanilla Ice Cream
When I need to lose weight, I can easily let go of all the sweets. All, expect for dark chocolates. I love the bittersweet taste of this cake, and the hint of chili in every bite. Perfect!!!

 Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Jumpsuit and Heels: Zara| Necklace: H&M

Let me take this opportunity as well to thank you for all the birthday greetings!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. nice look! so right for the fancy restaurant evening. and the food.. I must say I really enjoyed all those photos even when I don't actually eat most of those dishes, hehe. I love salmon and dark chocolate though :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg so delicious :) fantastics shorts love it :)you look fab <3 fantastic blog Dear it would be great if we could follow each other just let me know I wait for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you. Lovely outfit, i like your glittery shorts.

    BTW, if wish to join my giveaway...

    http://www.thebexdoctorproject.com/2013/01/09/blog-giveaway-necklace/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of your heels and sequined shorts from Zara! That was a nice dinner (:

    Kisses, Déborah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing place and the food looks delicious! Love your outfit! I hope your day was really special!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious :)

    Your outfit is very pretty and I love your short :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...