28 January 2013

Breaking Bad

Here's what I wore to school last Tuesday, of course sans the heels and the sunnies.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is in honor of my favorite show that had got me hooked since day 1 - Breaking Bad. Let it be said that I am not a fan of TV series. But as always, there is an exception. I've religiously followed the drug-wonder, pun intended, Breaking Bad. It's something that I can highly recommend to those who are like me, those who are not well-acquainted with TV shows. There are a lot of them that have piqued my interest, namely Homeland, Game of Thrones, House, The Firm, Girls, Carrie Diaries, Revenge, The Hamster Wheel, to name a few, but despite my curiosity, I can't find the time to wait for them to be downloaded and the patience to finish season after season. I'd rather watch movies incessantly or read materials that are fascinating.
Photobucket
If there's anything that I'd castigate myself about, it's that I never learn. I keep on repeating the same mistakes over and over. I mean, is it really so bad that I give almost everyone a second chance? That I still keep my hopes up with things that have let me down before already? It's always been a cycle. One thing promises, I hope. It fails, I fall apart. Everything gets stagnant for a while. And then here it comes, promising once again. I start to hope once again. But just like clockwork, it disappoints in the end.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: from Bangkok| Pants: H&M| Sunnies: Aldo| Shoes: Mango| Bag: Michael Kors| Necklace: Forever 21| Watch: Tommy Hilfiger
Here on, I'm going to divide my outfit posts into three parts: about what I'm wearing, my thoughts at that specific moment, and random observations. I kind of missed my Train of Thought Series so I decided to resurrect it through short but precise words, without divulging everything of course.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh the denim/denim ensemble. I love that the pockets color blocked its body. Soooo cute!!!

    BTW, I have been watching Breaking Bad... I love it YO! LOL

    http://www.thebexdoctorproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, I don't watch any of those shows although I do have heaps of favourites (recently I've been addicted to 90210's season 1).
    anyway, I love your MK bag and that shirt is awesome too.


    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...