10 August 2012

Little Darling, the Smiles Returning to the Faces

King sun has finally decided that it's time to come out from hibernation! Thanks for drying up the flood in some of the areas in my country, you great ball of fire you. Although not everything has been restored to how they're used to be or even just recovered a little, at least it's better than the bad situation we're all in for almost two weeks. How about some Beatles song for extra good vibes? Cue Here Comes The Sun (doo doo doo doo)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket and necklace: Platinum Mall, Bangkok| Gray dress: Migliore Mall, Korea| Shoes: Converse

Show me some love at my twitter account
@gellieperalta
Here's to more online friends! :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad the weather is getting better. our weather here reminds me of true autumn to be honest. I'm afraid there won't be any sunbathing anymore :P
    I like the dress btw, it's really cool with those sneakers!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by, happy to follow you back!

    i recently created a facebook page, so pop up by when you get a chance and like if you like :)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Possible-Fantasy/269022619865057

    xx
    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute look, we love your dress!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pics! the last is very sweet! :) now I'm one of your follower, and I hope that you follow me back..

    http://justacolorfullife.blogspot.it/

    kiss
    Sophie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure, dear, I'd love to follow each other! :) I followed you, waiting for you! Your blog is really nice for reading :))

    xx


    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...