1. Florence Welch - She's like the darker version of fairies. I love her!
"Appearing in ethereal swaths of Gucci silk and Valentino lace because “they feel like they’re doing a performance of their own,” she enthralls devotees with her theatrical wardrobe as well as her soulful voice. The Pre-Raphaelite beauty credits “growing up around art history” (her mother is a Renaissance-studies professor) for her sense of artful drama, while Welch’s blend of British eccentricity—a mash-up of every era from the eighteenth century through the 1970s—flaunts a romantic unconventionality. “I like to imagine I’ll wear the things I’m buying now when I’m old and mad!” she says."
2. Ricardo Tisci and Rooney Mara
"She was The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, who has since turned heads on the red carpet. He is The Boy with the Heart of Romantic Darkness, who has dramatically transformed Givenchy. One may act, the other design, but each never fails to remind us of why less obvious forms of beauty, not to mention the gritty and heady thrill of urban life, matter so very much."
3. The Social Slashers - Or for me, the living goddesses
"These ladies—left to right, Vanessa Traina, Jenna Courtin-Clarins, Prisca Courtin-Clarins, Virginie Courtin-Clarins, Claire Courtin-Clarins, Lauren Santo Domingo, Shala Monroque, Alexia Niedzielski, Lily Kwong, and Elizabeth von Guttman—may look good sitting next to the runway, but they’re not just sitting pretty. Enter the new breed of social slasher: Editors, entrepreneurs, artists, eco-warriors, models, advocates for social change, these women do it all and do it with style, inspiring the designers with their original approach to fashion, from the immaculate to the irreverent."
4. Jacquetta Wheeler - Her wedding pictures are so inspiring to look at. It has this elegant vintage feel and the drama I've always wanted for my own wedding.
"The bride, in Temperley London, at Chilham Castle, her family’s home in Kent, England."
5. The gowns made for the Wheeler-Allsopp nuptial
"The lace on the veil incorporated themes from the gardens and plasterwork of the castle, as well as the groom’s monogram."
6. Keith Richards' Family - Seeing all of them made me wish that my cousins all over the world will be home this Christmas. Whenever we're together in my grandmom's house, the neighbors report us to the guards saying that we're disturbing them. It's really a riot when they're around.
"The Richards clan at home on Parrot Cay."
7. Keith Richards' Family
"“You come back feeling like you’ve actually had a vacation—rather than feeling like you need a vacation,” says Lucie. Ella, with family, wears a Diane von Furstenberg bikini top and Louis Vuitton sunglasses."
8. Keith Richards' Family
9. Angelina Jolie as featured in Vogue January 2007 - my older brother's license in flying has been released already and I can't wait to ride in his first ever flight!
10. The Olsen Twins - Lately, my outfit choices are greatly influenced by theirs. These duo makes me wish that I have a twin too. Imagine all the crazy stuff we can do.
All pictures are from vogue.com