15 August 2012

Jampacked

I didn't plan any activities for last saturday but I ended up doing a lot! Eversince I graduated from High School, I never got the chance to go to Gateway again and in the process forgetting that it houses one of the best movie houses in the Metro. The very first cinemas to have LA-Z boy seats, refreshments, first class lounge, and valet service, anyone? I greatly wanted to watch Bourne Legacy because it shot its intense action scene and the ending in my very own country. I wanted to see the Philippines from the point of view of Hollywood. When I had the chance to watch it in Gateway Platinum, why wouldn't I grab it right?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: Topshop| Tank top: Petit Monde| Trousers: Topshop| Neon yellow and purple bangles: Mango| Bag: Kenneth Cole Reaction| Heels: Mango

After a hot chocolate from Coffee Bean and a green tea frappe from Starbucks, we then proceeded to Araneta Center for the Tears for Fears concert. The band's songs may not be my thing but seeing them perform made a believer out of me. 80s songs rock!

Photobucket
By then, my heels got to go cause my feet are starting to hurt so much.
Flats: Topshop
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Follow each other? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your outfit, you look great!

    Thanks for your sweet comment and yes, I'd like to follow each other and I'm following you right now!
    -Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is perfect summer outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look Stunning..Love the complete ensemble!!
    I love your cardigan/cape so much!
    Following you,please follow back to keep in touch through comments!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...