15 August 2012

Flower Child

My brothers were craving for some sushis and tempura so it was another Yakimix night. Oh I love Japanese food! I won't ever feel guilty about devouring platters and platters of it, even if it exceeds the usual amount I allow myself. Right after dinner, we all headed to Star City because for the nth time, my Kuya couldn't resist not bringing my 3-year old cousin somewhere her eyes would brighten up some more. I wanted to say I wore floral because of some inspiration but since I wanted to keep things as real as they can be here, I'd confess that I wore floral combination because I didn't have anything else to wear. The key of my closet was missing so I had to make do with whatever was available in the hamper. The combination didn't come out so bad, or did it? :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
 Top: from my mom's closet| Shorts: Divisoria| Shoes: Topshop| Headband: Forever21Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. your shoes... what a fierce pair that is! and yeah, I think a girl can't go wrong with florals (unless she's colourblind but you're definitely not).
    ps. you made me dream about eating sushi :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are too cute!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog and would love to follow each other if you like. HOpe to hear from you soon.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...