12 February 2011

Save Mother Earth

Our climate has been showing us the results of our irresponsible acts. Young as we are, we can still make a difference. It's not yet too late for us to do something for the environment.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


We had our lunch in Tagaytay. And since I practice the value of loyalty, where else did I bring my friends but to Fire Grill in Cliffhouse.  If you haven't gone there, then I suggest you start asking your parents to bring you there. The foods are sumptuous, the ambiance is great, the service is impeccable.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks to Kristina for all the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...