22 February 2011

Where to eat: S.O.U.L Cafe

I used to tell all those who asked about my dream in life that I'm going to be a chef. I wanted to prepare dishes that don't only taste good but also look so yummy. Perhaps my family's love for trying out new cuisines has influenced me. The interest is there but the skill is lacking. I don't know how to cook any dishes, even just fry an egg. I'm going to get a ZERO if my cooking skills will be graded. Now how on earth will I ever be a cook right? Hahahaha

Last saturday, because of the maddening boredom that has struck me, I whipped some Mayonnaise, Parsley, Pickles, Salt and Pepper together with the yellow part of boiled eggs in a container and as soon as I've gotten the consistency that I was aiming for, I filled them in the hollow parts of the boiled eggs.

Presenting, my very own version of Egg Floats
Photobucket
Photobucket

No one had bubbles in their mouths even after eating lots of my egg floats so I guess, they are pretty much edible.
And oh, if you're traveling to the North and you want to eat in somewhere cozy and home-y, I recommend you try S.O.U.L Cafe located in Camp One, Rosario. It's near Shell Gas Station and the entry to Kennon Road. Their Alamid Coffee is worth trying. Forgive me for sounding like an advertisement. It's just that, eating here has always been part of the entire itinerary whenever we head for places in the North. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...