15 February 2011

Take a Leap

Today, instead of having our normal classes, we all attended special ones. I got enrolled in Blogging to Fame, thanks to my friends Hannah, Tin and Lina. I brought my camera with me cause I wanted to take pictures of the guest speakers but when their actual talks started, I totally forgot about taking pictures and listened carefully to them instead. Nina Fuentes of justwandering.org talked about travel blogging, Dhon Jason de Belen of runway2reality.com spoke of fashion blogging and Raleene Cabrera of raleene.com gushed about lifestyle blogging. They were so inspiring that I decided to finally assign a name to my blog. Cue drum roll. "Of Great and the Greatest". I would need a banner. Can you please help me? :D

On another note, I am inviting everyone of you to De La Salle University's University Week Celebration. We have bazaars set up in Yuchengco Building. Everyone is invited to look around. So if you guys have time this friday, please do drop by. See you there!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...