21 February 2011

I've got Sunshine

I woke up feeling so gay and happy! It was as if I wasn't tired from the long travel and was as if I wasn't lacking of sleep. The moment I opened my eyes, I felt so energized and so ready to run, kick and jump. I have been thinking of trying the boho look for weeks but haven't tried doing so because of lack of inspiration. I need inspirations when I dress up, may that be from music, colors, patterns or practically anything at all. I found what I needed in Ilocos. It seemed to be a good place to try the trend. So for this look, I want to call it the modern boho. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After a full day of going from one city to another, I just waited for the sun to finally set in.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...