29 May 2011

A Queen with No Crown


From Saturday

From Saturday
School has just started last week and so far, I can say that I'm enjoying it. My first two days were very very good, if not for the sudden expulsion of drinks... The good mood went on until Saturday's lunch date with my family thus I wore red. As I've said in one of my posts, I wear red when I'm feeling so good or so down.

We had our lunch in Yakimix Macapagal. I feasted on Japanese food, a favorite of mine! I remember telling my mom before that I could live forever just eating different sushis and other Japanese food. Really really delicious.

From Saturday
From Saturday

From Saturday

The title's from Lady Gaga's Judas. It should have been 'King with No Crown'.

P.S. Thank you to my very wonderful friends for keeping me company here in blogger. I didn't know that it was possible to follow me using twitter accounts until I saw some additional 'Followers' on my Dashboard. It was so sweet! If you don't have a blogger account, you may use your twitter accounts to keep me company here. Also, thank you to my fellow bloggers (though I would prefer to call you guys friends) for the sweet comments and following me. I appreciate all the love so very much :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Gianella! I love your shoes! Hope you're doing fine and good luck this school year. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang corny nung peanut butter and Gellie thing. I feel ashamed to call you my friend now. Heh, miss you! :)
    - J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this outfit. It looks cute. Love your boots too. I've noticed that we have the same last name >.<

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful in your outfit. I love your skirt the most.

    xoxo

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx cutie for your comment,
    gud luck with your school.. and have a blast!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  6. the stripes skirt and heels are nice! love.

    Find me on:
    From Catwalk to Classroom...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...