19 May 2011

The Great Tagaytay Adventure

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It has pleats too
I needed to put on something that speaks both formal (I'm going to school) and summer appropriate (I'm going to Tagaytay). As I was looking for something that would fit in my description, I stumbled upon this tribal-looking dress. What can you say, hmm?

Today's itinerary:

1) Accompany Tintin to UST. This coming school year, she wouldn't anymore be joining the Green Archers. As for me, Lina, Deborah and Hannah, we chose to remain loyal to our Alma Mater.
2) Fetch Lina from school. When it comes to patience and respect to time, she and I share so much in common. Earlier this morning, she proved me just how right I am. She was late.
3) Head for Tagaytay. 

Photobucket
During the entire trip, I was fighting my eyelids. I barely slept the previous night. I need caffeine!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Doesn't she look chic in her summer get up? Thumbs up, Lins!
Photobucket
Another cute summer attire from Tintin
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ever my style sister, Lina 
Photobucket
Tintin with the cutest 'thing' ever (Deborah is so special to us that we treat her as the most lovable pet in the whole wide world - that's a compliment)
Photobucket
Restaurant to visit: Josephine's 
Photobucket

Thanks to Kristina for letting my camera have its much deserved rest and taking the pictures today with her DSLR

5 comments:

  1. Gellie. I miss you. See me before school starts, pretty please? I'm pretty sure you can guess who I am. Bwahahaha. >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gellie, your bohemian-inspired dress looks good on you and your friends are as fab as you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed that you didn't comment on DeboRAH's outfit. :))) You're so sweet, Gel! And I thought you were not going to make me look bad and be late as well. grr. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following! it'll be my pleasure to follow you back! great outfit dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style! :)

    If you follow me and comment saying you did, I'll follow you back! xoxo

    thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...