16 May 2011

Wear Red, Wear Hope For Japan

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Japan, my prayers are with you.

Let me also share these random photos of the day. Don't ask me why I changed my heels into comfortable slippers.

Photobucket
Guess what I'm trying to make a headband out of.
Photobucket
Ssssnake!
Photobucket
with mommy
Photobucket
Photobucket
While my lola, tita and titos were hearing mass, the 4 of us were, uhm, busy doing our own things.
Photobucket
I'm such a winner!
Stayed in Enchanted Kingdom until its closing hours. Look at the prizes daddy got for me :">

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gellie, I couldn't seem to find the "Follow" button on the right side of your page or the "followers" bar (is there something wrong with blogspot right now?). Good thing I saw a follow button on the nav bar. Hehe. Will be following you starting now. I love your style and the blog itself. Keep it up!

    <3 Jemy

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...