08 May 2011

It's summer time and I'm supposed to be posting almost daily but my system can't seem to cooperate. Either my internet crashed or I'm too lazy to transfer and edit photos. Or, blame it to the scorching summer heat. Whatever the reason may be, I'm going to post the pictures from the past two months that I've collected one of these days or weeks or months, whichever will suit my fancy. 

Anyhoo, before I go on with my story of what happened earlier this day, I'm going to leave with you this photo.
Photobucket
I didn't have my camera with me that time and so I settled for the sucky image from my phone. I'm waiting for the pictures from others to be uploaded and then I'm going to share with you why I happened to wear this bejeweled Sky Blue dress.

On to today's story. For the nth time, I found myself amazed at how fast my younger brother can do his shopping. He asked me to accompany him to the mall earlier this morning because he needed my opinion on what to buy. Time was of the essence since we were only hours before the event inwhich he would wear what we went to the mall for. It was such a hurry trip to the mall you see. So was I even more amazed at how fast he finished - 1 hour tops! 
Photobucket
Another camera phone picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...