21 March 2011

Please don't be in love with someone else


"Please don't be in love with someone else. Please don't have somebody waiting on you."

For weeks now, Taylor Swift's Enchanted keeps on playing in my head. As of the time being, this is my favorite among all of her self-written songs. As soon as I've heard it, I was enchanted. And here's the twist: Adam Young of the Owl City was the inspiration of the song. The moment he was able to put two and two together, he thanked Taylor through what he says is the most eloquent form of communication. Thus Owl City's Enchated was born.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dear friends, if you are wondering where I went to this afternoon, then I better tell you now. I heard MASS :) I don't have to explain myself now, do I? One more thing, I put lipstick on voluntarily, a first!!! :>

Photobucket
MAC Amorous - maccosmetics.com

Here's Owl City's version:


Good good songs, aren't they? Adam Young, you are the sweetest <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...