08 March 2011

Closed Book

Photobucket

Earlier this afternoon, I met with a friend whom I can say is very close to me. So close that despite everything that has happened, I cannot bring myself to get mad at her for even just a little. Moreover, I kind of understood where she's coming from. Talking with her, or much better, debating with her has somehow enlightened me. It doesn't feel right to know that two persons who love each other so much broke up just because of pride, I know. But oh well, as I've said, there's no use in crying over spilt milk. I'm standing by my side, that I don't want to see you together anymore. I don't want to see any of you get hurt because of each other. One day, everything will be fine.

To you:
I know you'll come across this entry. When you do, I hope this will be the last time that I would have to say these things. I don't want to talk to you directly cause hey, I don't have any right whatsoever. Don't get me wrong. I wish you'll take care of my friend. I'm not saying that I'm happy with what you did. In fact, I wanted to hurl lots of insulting words at you the moment I found out about it. But I guess now that I've listened to all the sides of the story, I don't have to do anything anymore. And just like what you've said, in a way, I believe you came at the right time. With all the sincerity that I have, I'm hoping you both will be happy.

Don't make a big deal out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...