19 March 2011

THUGGED: JPIA's Year - End Party

After months of endless battle against the tiresome opponent in the 'person' of Accounting, it's time to party! JPIA held its year end party in LAX Manila Night Club.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
with Tin Chan - thanks for waiting for me to arrive :)
Photobucket
We thought we looked kind of Sex and the City - ish. If only we were crossing a pedestrian. HAHAHA
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It surprised us both how matchy matchy we are! It just shows how similar our taste in clothes are :>
Photobucket
My roots are showing! I need to have my hair colored this summer again.

That's all for now. It's 3am already, I'm going to catch some zzzzzzzzsssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...