07 March 2011

Don't try my Patience

Patience, as we all know, is a virtue that each one of us must possess for us to become somebody in the future. As how one of our sayings goes, all good things come to he who waits. So you see, patience is such a powerful tool. Plus, my teachers keep on telling me these things. But come on, I've far accepted that though I may be able to write things about patience, this virtue is something I never got to learn. I don't wait, as simple as that. I don't approve of the idea of being idle for even just a few minutes because something or much worse, someone is keeping me from doing whatever that I have to do. I know how to waste my own time so thanks, but no thanks, I don't need your help. Here's the thing, I try, as much as I can, not to inconvenient anyone. In return, please do not cause any inconvenience on my part. I'm practically trying to make you guys (my dear friends) understand the reason behind my mood swings. Nothing can upset me more than making me wait. Alright except maybe when you become the cause of my not being able to watch Phineas and Ferb or The Simpsons. Gosh, I really have issues with my patience. I know I'm ranting now, sorry. If in any case you have been a victim of my sudden outburst due to my impatience, I'm sincerely sorry. I'm trying to do something about it already, but so far, I haven't found any remedy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Patience evokes a sweet, serene and calm disposition, according to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...