07 March 2011

Hurry Up!

I was supposed to post these pictures last Friday but due to my carelessness, I wasn't able to do so. It remained in my Drafts box. All the pictures in this entry were taken on the said day.

Hurry up!!! Today is the last day of Starbucks' promo. You can have your cups in whatever size you desire, for the price of the size smaller to it. I found out of the promo only last tuesday, when I had to wait for a friend in Greenhills. (you must thank your lucky stars, you were able to make me wait without being very irritable) Since tuesday, I have been giving in to what my taste buds are asking: a daily dose of Starbucks cup. Be careful with your coffee intake though, 24 cups of coffee in a day can cause your extinction. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...