17 October 2009

Threesome

We had Saturday class awhile ago and since this morning, I've been bonding most with Maan Marqueda and Verlyn Guiyab. Classes ended at 11AM. From school, we rode the cab going to Ver's place. We played Wii and ate plenty of coffee crumbled-flavored ice cream. We went to my place next. In there, we ate some mojos, onion rings and pizzas from Shakey's. Around 3 pm, we arrived at Jem Ang's post-birthday celebration. We had the best road trip ever after. Aiko Matsuzaki, Cha Valeriano, Angelica Ferrer and Ingrid Saplagio were with us inside my car during the road trip (be smart enough to know why we're all together HAHA). I brought Maan home at 9PM. So imagine all the funny things Maan, Ver and I were able to do all day long (we were also able to talk about some serious matters) :)) Btw, let me add that I just discovered another person to add in my list of Funniest Batchmates. She's in the person of Ingrid. HAHAHA.

I never knew I could admit those things :-"


Photobucket
Photobucket
Gellie, Maan, Ver and Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...