04 October 2009

The Podium

Everyone knows how much I like the Podium. Well yeah, it's little compared to the other nearby Ortigas malls. But then, I always ALWAYS feel the privacy and security I'm looking for whenever I'm inside a mall there. And besides, I love the shops in there! Imagine having Topshop and Dorothy Perkins all inside one shop ;) How about the Markati Palazzo and the must-buy items inside the shops in it? And how about having a 3-day Sale in Podium? :-" I was so ecstatic looking around, satisfying my need to shop :P~ Coincidentally, I browsed through the internet some facts about Confessions of a Shopaholic earlier this day, all because I heard the movie's soundtrack on my iPod. So upon stepping at Podium and seeing the big mark which read: Up to 50% off, I checked every stores and went through each of their racks. Imagine allowing a caged bird escape from its cage. I even immediately remembered the quote in Confessions of a Shopaholic,
Rebecca Bloomwood: You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better.
That's exactly how I felt. HAHAHA. I ended up buying a Puey Quinones white blazer which almost put me on debt, a Cole Vintage black dress, a CMG ballet flats and Salsa Trends heels. All of these were on sale, making me feel less guilty after buying them. I was only given approximately 1 hour to wander around. Then, my cousin and I went up to the movie place and watched The Ugly Truth starring Gerard Butler and Katherine Heigl. Go watch it! It made us laugh all the way.

Mike (Gerard): You're all about comfort and efficiency!
Abby (Katherine): What's wrong with comfort and efficiency?
Mike: Well nothing, except no one wants to f*** it.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...