30 October 2009

One Last Fight

My last Intramurals in HS took place last 27 - 29 of October. As the batch cheerleader, I prepared most for the Cheerdancing Competition. We finished doing our routine the night before the actual competition. There were lots of accidents which transpired while our routine was on progress. 3 of my dancers got injured because of doing the stunts wrongly and 3 of my dancers quit. What was I supposed to do to get all of the things right? The Cheerdancing preparation took my patience away. I was so stressed. I almost gave up, I have to admit. Setting the cheering competition aside, the other events went well. We, seniors, bagged the gold in almost all the events including Volleyball, Obstacle Run, Tug, Badminton, Table Tennis, and some more minor events. We won in almost everything except in the Cheerdancing Competition. I WAS, AM, AND WILL BE BITTER ABOUT IT. I'd never accept the result for the simplest reason that we weren't informed that there was only one criterion: DISCIPLINE. Go figure what I'm trying to say. Those who watched the actual competition probably know what I'm trying to say here.


Anyway, as what my batchmates told me, We still are the best. We made things happen. We made history.

Photobucket
Seniors banner
Photobucket
The First Pyramid
Photobucket
Photobucket
L-R (back): Vary Jonson, Janica Barrera, Eliz Marcelo, Farha Lagueras, Maan Marqueda, Lexie Reyes and Arisa Watanabe
L-R (front): Jerone Malangen, Gianella Peralta, Jeanne Dela Rosa

Photobucket
Tug = Champion!
Captain: Erika Bacho

Photobucket
Badminton = Champion!
Photobucket
Volleyball = Champion!
Captain: Marina Kuroshima

Photobucket
Obstacle Run = Champion!
Captain: Vary Jonson

Photobucket
Drummer: Jana Medel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...