10 January 2012

My Birthday Celebration Part 2

We stayed in Camayan Beach Resort in Subic (click HERE for their website). It's been so long since I last enjoyed the beach!

Photobucket
Cardigan: from Hong Kong| Black embellished top: from Macau| Shorts: Bench

Photobucket
Valle 2012
Photobucket
with my brothers and first cousins from mother side
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's such a pity that I wasn't able to fully document all the happenings and the wonderful areas of the resort. Anyhoo. Watch out for Parts III, IV, and V of my month long celebration.

2 comments:

  1. wow, your celebration sure lasts for a pretty long time! but good for you :P
    are you going to write about the presents as well? ;)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool resort. Great family pics.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...