17 January 2012

My Happy New Year

Look what I found on my drafts box awhile ago. I've totally forgotten about these photos, not that I've so many to share anyway but still. We celebrated the New Year at home, eating and drinking to our hearts' content. Around 10 30PM, we started lighting up the traditional firecrackers and fireworks. Year after year, my dad buys the best New Year crackers and fireworks. My camera's getting older and older each day that's why it can't keep up with such pictures anymore. I tried capturing some photos of them but I didn't get even a single decent photo. Oh well.

Photobucket
Photobucket
While everyone else was setting up the dinner table and other stuff, I was trying to snap away some photos of myself. Haha!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. I looooove this outfit, your legs look gorgeous. I love the all white look with the gold heels, its so flattering. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    The season of SPFW autumn/winter has begun here in Brazil, check the complete coverage on tomaraquecaiaagora.blogspot.com and follow if you like.
    XOXO
    facebook.com/tomaraquecaiaagora
    @blogTQCA

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...