11 January 2012

Patience Tester

See, I've no patience. Even for kids, I don't have any. Biased as I am though, I use my barrel of emergency patience inducer whenever I'm with my little cousins. Among my cousins, there's one that stands out. And that's because when it comes to displaying attitude shifts and extreme mood swings, she beats me up in the game. Others say I'm a brat (although I want it to be called a weird kind of charm) cause I throw tantrums when things get out of my control (that's me sugarcoating again) but I know my limits. Honest, I do. This cousin of mine who makes me look like a saint as compared to her, knows all the strings to pull and the buttons to press. At 1 year old, she has mastered the art of manipulation. Maybe it's because she's too cute and that her curls are really something that's why everyone lets go of her tantrums. For me, it's because whenever she smiles, she looks so angelic. Besides, she's my cousin. That's enough reason for me.

Yesterday, she and her parents have flown back to Australia. It'll take another two years for us to sing and dance along the songs of "Wiggles" and to eat Pringles all day together again. I'll miss you, Alex!!! 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wish I was able to capture pictures when we were doing her Wiggles dance. Captain Feathersword and Jeff Wiggles are my new favorite characters. Haha! "Mashed banana, mashed banana, mashed banana"
Photobucket
this has been the only picture of ours where she let me carry her
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...