06 September 2010

As bright as the sunshine now

My spirits was still in its highest stage. I wasn't satisfied with the minimal pictures of myself that day. Consequently, I took lots and lots of photos of myself.

My first term is OVER! Goodbye to all those stressful subjects, for now. I have one week to recharge before I enter the 2nd round (read: 2nd term). I don't particularly have any plans on how I'll spend my heaven week so any invitations whatsoever, as long as it is on a weekday, will be highly considered. It's time for catching up with everything that I have unintentionally disregarded. So friends, fire away! :)

And then I tried wearing this hat: 
when Rayne asked me if she could borrow it. 
She is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...