24 September 2010

Every now and then, everyone deserves a friday

 Eversince, I've looked forward to my fridays because I know that another week has ended and that weekends are taking over. But college life did some changes. Fridays are not anymore just the end of the week, but the beginning of my weekends. 

Karen Soledad invited me over at her place, suggesting that we practice our swimming skills (or the lack thereof) to spend our time productively since we both do not have classes on fridays. I had swimming classes back in High School but I never learned how to. I wish I took those classes seriously though, or better yet, I wish I attended those classes and didn't give in to the monster called laziness. 

I had a wonderful time with my very sexy barkada - Karen, Jerone Malangen and Jana Medel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...