11 March 2014

I'm a 90s Kid!

 photo IMG_2945_zps33000d04.jpg photo IMG_2947_zps0c3d119c.jpg
Cropped top: Stradivarius | Pencil skirt: Mango | Necklace: from Thailand | Block heels: Zara | Watch: Anne Klein | Ring: Mango Touch

When I was a kid, I obsessed heavily on Blue's Clues. Steve was my hero and Blue was my smart aleck friend. Then I was introduced to Cartoon Network's Dexter's Lab, Ed, Edd & Eddy, Johnny Bravo, and Tom & Jerry. Of course I watched plenty of Micky Mouse and his friends as well as almost all of its animated movies just because my mom believes I'm a princess too. Before the 90s was over, I got hooked on animes. I blame it on my brothers who watched nonstop the likes of Dragon Ball, Yuyu Hakushu, Detective Conan, Pokemon, and my favorite, Fushigi Yuugi. Fast forward to today, I am no longer glued to the TV as much as before but whenever I chance upon reruns of the aforementioned shows, I can't help but get entertained by them once more. I guess once you've liked something, you'll end up liking it forever. At least in TV shows, that is.

 photo IMG_2944_zpsdfe516d1.jpg photo IMG_2951_zpsa77d8df0.jpg
I have a thing for cropped tops. And it's not because I'm proud enough of my stomach (which I'm definitely not since it's bulging) to show it off whenever I raise my arms but because its length is just right for me. My torso (my entirety, actually) is short compared to average girls so a cropped top on me looks like a top I've just outgrown a little. Ergo, it falls wonderfully on me.

 photo IMG_4575_zps7acdb4cf.jpg
Almost on a weekly basis, against all odds (and by odds I mean all schedule stoppage including, but not limited to, classes and intern work), we find time to meet. If we have to cut other prior arrangements, we do just so we can spend a few hours with each other. It's a trait we've acquired and eventually mastered from High School. It's not academically good, but it works for us. To each his own! Haha! I think everyone of us needs a psychiatrist one way or another. Not to sound redundant, although I mostly am, but I seriously believe we each have done something that we would rather bring to our graves than be known by anyone. Except of course when there was someone else who was involved or even just witnessed the happening of such ardent matter. Normally in my case, it's always with Karen Soledad that these things occur. I may have plenty of numbers in my mobile whom I can call and text anytime for a quick chitchat but I only consider a handful of persons to really get close to me. What can I say, I have a lot of issues that stemmed from no reasons whatsoever. Haha!

 photo IMG_4592_zps7455f742.jpg
 photo IMG_4571_zps483cf468.jpg
 photo IMG_4595_zps15b4c317.jpg photo IMG_4586_zpsd4088a1b.jpg
 photo IMG_4584_zps670f415a.jpg
 photo IMG_4587_zpsa3df5b9f.jpg
Our normal hang out is consisted of lunch/dinner, desserts and coffee/tea, and a few drinks.

 photo Photoon2-19-14at335PM4_zps7852226e.jpg
 photo Photoon2-19-14at335PM5_zpsec4c6abe.jpg
Have you also noticed how poor the quality of my outfit photos is? Not to worry for they will soon be changed as I am expecting a better camera. But as I have lots of backlog photos at the moment, the newer sets would be posted here sometime in May or June. 

2 comments:

  1. I am also a 90's kid. I was born in 93 and watched pretty much all the same shows. I think I was a bit old for blues clues but my little brother loved it! I love Dextors Lab' and I was addicted to the Rugrats and Hey Arnold! My brother also loved anime so I got into it as well. Pokemon was literally our life and our weekends haha. Great post :) also, cute outfit. I love your skirt.

    Happy Spring!

    Hailes<3

    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a 90's kid. I was born in 93 and watched pretty much all the same shows. I think I was a bit old for blues clues but my little brother loved it! I love Dextors Lab' and I was addicted to the Rugrats and Hey Arnold! My brother also loved anime so I got into it as well. Pokemon was literally our life and our weekends haha. Great post :) also, cute outfit. I love your skirt.

    Happy Spring!

    Hailes<3

    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...