29 November 2012

Team Building in Thailand Day 5

My Thailand posts are almost done, hurrah! At last, I can move on to other things. Such as posting what I wore when I watched the second installment of Breaking Dawn! It has been two weeks since I watched it but until now I can't stop gushing about it. Paging Lina. Where are you, sister? Let's watch it again. Haha! I've some posts in my drafts that are waiting to be published. And as soon as the Thailand trip has been fully documented, I'll make the others known to the world. In the world called Gianelland. There goes my attempt at being witty. And failing miserably at it as well. Hahaha

For now, here are pictures taken at Terminal 21. If you're a tourist like good old me, I highly recommend this mall to you. In every floor of the mall, it's as if you're entering a new country. The mall layout and design are remarkable! I would've loved to share the photos of each floor here but I didn't have my camera with me so I had to make do with what others have captured.

Photobucket
The San Francisco Bridge!
Photobucket
Dress: Zara (I wish I can show the back of the dress. It has a peek-a-boo detail)| Shorts: Giordano| Shoes: from Siam Center, Bangkok| Bag: Kenneth Cole Reaction| Necklace: from my Lala Ester
Photobucket
Japan's Sumo Wrestlers
Photobucket
In Turkey
Photobucket
London's bus
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm getting good at being your photographer, Hannah :> Hihi
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All pictures do not belong to me

2 comments:

  1. that mall, wow! I would probably go completely crazy there :P btw, I also have my outfit from the movie day waiting to be posted ;) and your shoes look awesome!!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi – part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the comfy feel of the outfit :D

    -http://thirdbite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...