17 November 2012

Team Building in Thailand Day 2

Photobucket
Our only task for the day was to attend the talk hosted by Krispy Kreme Bangkok. It was so cool listening directly to the couple behind the franchise of the brand. After, we all brought home lots and lots of free boxes. Yum!
Photobucket
our professor Miss Tanada with the husband and wife duo behind Krispy Kreme Thailand (the husband happens to be a fellow La Sallian)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Giordano| Skirt: Mango| Shoes: Topshop| Bag: Kenneth Cole Reaction
Photobucket
We went around Siam Paragon the entire afternoon
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
With Phillip our travel agent, inside the van which brought us around the city
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
while doing my magic haha!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Seeing this dress in the bazaar area beside Siam Paragon hurt my heart so much! Haha! I bought this exact design from Topshop at its full price and when I asked the saleslady its price, she said it was 1500Baht, only around P2500. A good and cheaper imitation.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I like the last photo, and I think you know why. =)) -H

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...