19 November 2012

Team Building in Thailand - Night Life

Hannah and I went through the night with only one thing in mind: "we've to accomplish something tonight". By accomplish we meant, we had to do something that is, for the first time in our trip, normal. (No more inside joke. I'm just sounding so weird) Haha! We went to Khao San Road like the rest of our classmates did. The place was jampacked and everywhere we looked, there were people dancing or drunk-dancing, whatever was more appropriate. I would've loved to call this night as the most memorable part of the entire trip but I couldn't since it also marked the start of a few disappointing and frustrating events. But overall, this had been the closest we could ever be to Hangover II. I wish I could share the pictures here but like what we've agreed, what happened in Bangkok, would stay in Bangkok. Nevertheless let me share the photos where we all still look completely sane ;)

Photobucket
Top: Ralph Lauren| Shorts: Bench| Shoes: Topshop| Bag: Kenneth Cole Reaction
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cute Kim :>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yummy Crickets!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All pictures do not belong to me

2 comments:

  1. how cute is the combo of your pink top and matching loafers! I guess pink can be my soft spot from time to time :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...