03 January 2010

Christmas 2009

It's been in the tradition of the Peralta family to spend the Christmas together. The recently concluded Christmas wasn't any different. We all gathered in our lola's house in Alabang, creating brain-cracking noise heard all over the neighborhood. I guess that's something we can't really lessen (the noise). We stayed in Alabang from the eve of Christmas until the 27th of December. Imagine how we weren't able to destroy my lola's house despite the crazy antics each of us pulled off :)) We went out almost everyday, as a complete family. Whenever I'll have the chance to be alone and stay home, I did nothing but read and read and read. I finished reading the Twilight Series in roughly 6 days. 'twas quite an accomplishment for me. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...