20 September 2009

Boracay or Palawan

I've been into different beaches all over Philippines, thanks to my beach-loving family. HEHE. My dad loves the beach so much that he always suggests that we go to a must-visit beach at least twice, or even just once, a year. For three times, we've experienced the beauty of Palawan. From Puerto Princesa to the secluded place of El Nido, I've had the chance to explore. With Bora, we haven't been there as a family. I was only able to go there because of Jana Medel, who insisted that her birthday which falls on the 27th of March, be celebrated there. For my sembreak, my parents asked me in which beach do I want to spend my vacation on: in Palawan or in Boracay. It may sound so simple but really, it's not. I've come to love both places despite the never-ending differences they have when compared with each other.

Photobucket
Palawan

Photobucket
Boracay

Photobucket
Jana Medel :>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Boracay

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
There goes the excess bulges :))
Photobucket
Palawan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...