23 September 2009

Some Friends

I honestly disapprove of people who can't tell someone what they negatively say about that person face to face. Feels like, why go through all the process of badmouthing someone just so she'll be laughed at by everyone else when in fact, you could tell her directly what you want to say? I was never a fan of this kind of hobby. Believe it or not, I don't see the fun part of it :)) Yes I put down others too, but I see to it that I do it when the person I'm putting down is present :> Oh well, enough of this. I'm not personally mad at someone okay? I'm just trying to impart some things on behalf of a friend ;)

So anyway. I don't know whether I should be happy or not after receiving a Starbucks Planner this morning. I appreciate all the gifts I receive, by the way. But then after receiving a Starbucks Planner 2009 (let me reiterate that, 2009) this morning of 23 September 2009, I don't know what else to say. HAHAHA. Okay okay, I still want to thank you Janica. :)

Photobucket
My second 2009 Planner :))

Photobucket
Janica Barrera


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...