10 January 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!


The following pictures were taken in Star Virgo, Asia's largest ship.


As soon as I opened our cabin, I saw my very first birthday card for this year. Taken below is the actual letter I got from the management and my on-board credit card.







 Need I say more about the huge ship? Guess not.

I turn another year older today (January 8). I'm old, I'm old, I'm old! (Speaking of this line, I suggest you read Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella. It's so funny how Lexi freaked over being old) Back to reality less the getting older part, I'm looking forward to a better year as I face life now that I'm older. There it goes again, the word I was supposed to refrain from using. I would like to share with everyone of you how I celebrated my special day... or should it be days. You see, I decided to spend my pre- and post- birthday celebrations on board. What's up with ships, yachts and cruises, I can't seem to get tired of being on board. Everything seems to be, uhm, fabulous! Hahaha. Though, I must confess that I do not know how to swim. Hmm. That gives me an idea to try swimming on summer! Brilliant. 

4 comments:

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...