25 May 2010

Last Leg of Summer 2010

School's about to start and we still haven't gone swimming at the beach. Mom couldn't let the summer pass without getting a tan so she planned and arranged the whole Peralta family's vacation. It was only an overnight stay.

We stayed in Mindorinne Oriental located at the White Beach. Galera was fully booked! From Coco Beach to the White Beach to Sandbar, all the resorts were in full occupancy. Good thing mom knows one of the owners here 
1st Activity: Getting my Henna

2nd Activity: Snorkeling and Island Hopping

3rd Activity: Banana Boat Ride

4th Activity: Para-Sailing

 
My drink was hot and on fire, literally! That's what I love about shooters :))
5th Activity: Bar Hopping. We went to 5 different pubs.


I didn't have any plan to get wet in this. But I couldn't resist the call of the ocean :))

My little cousin, Rayne. Whenever I tell her to pucker up, she does that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...