11 May 2010

What To Do

Unlike my previous summers, I opted not to join any summer dance workshop this time. I didn't want any complications when matters regarding my soon-to-be college surface. Because of this, I had more time for my reading and other stuffs which I can't do if I was busy keeping up with my workshops. I was out every weekends, going to different places all over the Philippines. So, what have kept me busy during the weekdays? Aside from my thrice a week badminton playing, I do this:

I got so addicted in playing this online game! The basics here are somewhat like that of Sims City.

What was with this summer that had made me want to feel so Lord-like? =)) I like playing games wherein my citizens refer to me as their god. How's that? HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...