22 December 2012

Famous and Dumb at an Early Age

If I'd have to speak my thoughts through different songs, it would have to be from those of Lana del Ray's. 

Darling, darling, doesn't have a problem 
Lying to herself cause her liquor's top shelf 
It's alarming honestly how charming she can be 
Fooling everyone, telling them she's having fun 

She says, "You don't want to be like me 
Don't wanna see all the things I've seen 
I'm dying, I'm dying 
She says, "You don't want to get this way 
Famous, and dumb at an early age 
Lying, I'm lying 

Or maybe it's just because I've been playing her songs on repeat for quite a few months already that I'm slowly imbibing all of them in my system, and eventually making them the songs of my life. Either that, or I'm a slightly confused girl. Haha!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress and shoes: Topshop| Accessories: from Platinum Mall, Bangkok

Photobucket
With Lala Delia (who's rocking her BCBG Max Azria pink faux fur! Hindi talaga ako ma-over sa jacket. Very bagets), Lala Letty, and Lala Ester
Photobucket
I got to spend an entire afternoon two weeks ago with my Lala Delia and Lala Letty before they had to go back to their respective homes. This has only been the second time that I've talked to them in person and yet it's funny how easily I've felt at ease with them. Gotta love my Lalas :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...