02 October 2012

Probably Apathetic But Never Pathetic

Photobucket
Photobucket
I was in Serendra early Saturday morning to meet with my groupmates for the interview that we were to conduct for a school project. We were rushing because we had to wrap up by 1:30 in the afternoon cause I have to catch up with a family event which will be held in the Christ the King, QC. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
It was my Tito Roy's 40th day since he passed away and as Catholics, we celebrated it.
Top: Mango| Shorts: Divisoria| Shoes: Parisian| Necklace: Forever21

Photobucket
Photobucket
I woke up really early just to have enough time to fix my hair. If only I had a flower hair accessory, I bet the hair would have looked better. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
With my groupmates Sarah, Atafeh, Tatiana and Joey. Beside me in the middle is our interviewee, Mr. Carlos Palma, the wonderboy behind the giant advertising agency Nuffnang. That was, until he moved to a different company where he's serving as the executive director.

8 comments:

  1. Cute shorts!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    Will you please vote for me in the Esprit Style Battle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is another very nice look from you. I like the floral shorts, your classy peplum top and the statement necklace. and the background is really cool as well!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit and the shoes are amazing! :D come to see my new post!
    kiss
    Sophie
    http://justacolorfullife.blogspot.it/2012/10/sparkling-jigsaw-necklace-by-avon.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your shorts! They are so cute! :D

    Oh btw, I would like to invite you and your readers to come visit us at the new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network where fashion bloggers come together to make this world a better place.

    You can join in the fun by participating in events organized by the Bloggers Against Social Injustice committee & also at the same time spread the words of such good cause.

    Play your part & help those unheard voice be heard. You are just a click away! :)

    Website: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com
    Facebook: Click here for our Facebook
    Twitter: Click here for our Twitter

    I hope to see you there! :)
    Cassandra
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...