05 September 2012

Genteel Becomes Me

We've finally brought Tito Roy's urn in what is to be called from hereon his resting place. Yet again, I kind of obsessed with what I'm going to wear because 1) I wanted to live up to how I projected myself to Tito Roy - always in clothes that restrain me from moving as freely as possible 2) I knew that this event would entail an opportunity for taking pictures. Yes, sometimes I'm shallow like that, I never pretended otherwise. Haha! 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cardigan: from my Lala Ester| Leather skirt used as top: The Ramp| Skirt: Mango| Shoes: Dorothy Perkins| Earrings: Bvlgari| Ring: G by Guess| Watch: Tommy Hilfiger

I had so much time so I was able to experiment with my crowning glory. Tada!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Peralta Family currently in the country when this picture was taken
The priest in the middle is Fr. JB Barbieto, Nanay's 1st cousin. At 90, he's still so sharp! I wish I'd be as quick and witty as he is when I reach his age, if ever I'd make it that is. 

2 comments:

  1. you definitely did great when you picked out pieces for that ensemble. "classy" is always the right direction when it comes to my opinion. and what a lovely asymmetrical cardi that is! I like it a lot.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...