02 July 2011

We will never be never be anything but loud

Photobucket
Friends, I have to tell you this: I am honored to say that I was the earliest to arrive in our meeting place. After waiting patiently for around 25 minutes, Lina arrived. And for the first time ever, the two of us did the waiting. Hannah, usually the early bird, was late.

Photobucket
Photobucket
See what my footwear was? It was my first time to wear flats outside school. I'm starting to embrace my God-given height (or the lack thereof). 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had lunch with my two college sisters at Manila Peninsula. When I was ordering my desired meal to the waiter, with all the confidence that I could muster, I read out the French food to him and asked afterwards if I pronounced it correctly to which he said, "You're right, madam". So I cheekily replied with a "Won't you give me any complimentary drinks for pronouncing the French food correctly?". Come on, it's not easy reading French! I swear one day, I'm going to learn that language. It sounds so sexy and romantic. Hihihi

Photobucket
Photobucket
Since Manila Pen is near Greenbelt, we walked going there instead of riding a car. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
The actress of the sisterhood, Lina 
Sometime last year, in one of our subjects, our group was divided into the dancers and the singers. Hannah and I were grouped already, while Lina was still having a hard time thinking of where she should go. Without any hint and foreshadowing, she just raised her hand and asked if instead of singing or dancing, could she just act. What a question! She was more willing to act.
Photobucket
If I could just tell you what Hannah is to our group, I bet you'd prefer covering your eyes and ears. HAHAHA. (Just kidding, Hans). She makes sure that there's never a dull moment whenever we three are together. She always has new stories and new punch lines which can make Lina and I either amused or grossed out. Hahahaha

You might think you know us but I assure you, you don't know the half of it :)

18 comments:

  1. Puro nalang college friends. </3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the necklace stands out in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I am usually the first one to arrive anywhere and up waiting for people.. Annoying but I am used to it...Completely agree on the French thing! I too want to learn.. Soo romantic.

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Looks like an amazing time! You all look like really close friends! I love your outfit by the way! (:

    http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I follow you too. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, nice blog!

    I'm sure you've gathered from my posts that I live in the States, but I have family in the Philippines as well! Some of them live in Cebu, and the others in Illegan City.

    Anyways, thanks for visiting my blog. I really like your's so I'm going to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet photos. Love the location too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post - you all look very sweet! Fantastic photos =) xoxo
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm fancy hotel!

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pics, cute looks!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful photo!^^If you like we can follow each other;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank u for coming and commenting!
    of course we can! follow mw I follow back!
    where is gfc icon??
    xoxo
    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. such lovely pictures! all you guys look so fabulous, it was very nice going through all your posts! i wish i were in school again :(

    am happy to follow your blog!

    hugs,
    Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear!
    Thanks for your comment,
    the shoe that you like is the www.lojatanara.com.br.

    I love your blog!! :D
    Xoxo from Brazil

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...