12 July 2011

Oh Lola

Last saturday, I spent the entire day with my Lola. From Megamall, we went to CCP to get chance tickets for the afternoon's show which was Romeo and Juliet in Ballet. Sadly, we were told that tickets for the 3pm show were sold out but if we really want to watch, we could come back around 6 30PM to fall in line for the 8PM show. From CCP, we went to Rockwell and around 6 30, we headed for CCP again. And know what was pretty exciting about our trip? My parents didn't provide us a driver. I'm serious, we rode cab going from one place to another.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I've a new favorite snack bar - Sugarhouse! I love their Vegetarian Lasagna. The combination of eggplant, zucchini, squash and lots of melted cheese is really so good.
On another note, I'm totally wondering why some of my friends are commenting that Rosie Huntington - Whiteley, the new leading lady in Transformers, is not fit as a substitute to Megan Fox. I mean, come on guys, I'm looking forward to watching Transformers III because of her! The Victoria's Secret angel is showing me just how impeccable her style is. Girl Crush Alert!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Images from People.com


6 comments:

  1. she is totally my girl crush too! I got so excited when I saw this post! lol and your outfit's cute too :)

    http://fashionbreed.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool..pics of the garden and foodie pic too. Oh, she's the new it girl. Love the dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots of Rosie! & love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh, that woman is perfect. My girl crushes tend to be beautiful women, with ever so slight imperfections to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes rosie is definitely hot omg gorgeous. lol you are right about the whole megan fox thing too like she is just as beautiful with her nice long legs which I wish I had : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. My god what a beautiful place?


    <3

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...